The RaceFlight Revolt flight controller is the most advanced, performance driven, flight controller ever designed. Capable of running 32kHz gyro sample and PID loop, the Revolt is truly at the top of its class. The Revolt uses a F405 MPU and a super secret gyro (SSG) in combination with RaceFlight software to give you the BEST performance possible.
The Revolt presents not only the BEST performance, but also the most STABLE performance due to the amazing vibration rejection technology implemented in RaceFlight. Our filters allow your quad to stay in the air no matter what! Damaged propellers caused by that insane gate clip on turn 3? Not a problem. You can still finish the race!
In addition to the vibration rejection technology, the SSG gives you the highest speeds currently possible with the lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity. The SSG has never been used in any flight controller before and definitely gives you the leading advantage over others.
Simply install the Revolt onto your quad and get in the air right away – without the need for complicated tuning. The Revolt comes pre-configured with our latest official release of RaceFlight software for either FrSky or Spektrum (though it can be used on other receiver protocol brands as well). The solder pin layout is easy to read with motor connections in each corner. Just solder the closest motors and remember the order 1, 2, 3, 4.
Zadig and other complicated driver configuration tools are a thing of the past with the Revolt’s new driverless installation technology. Tired of messing around with Zadig or DFU to update your software? We were too, that’s why you no longer have to worry about messing around with them. The Revolt also features DFU free updating and a self-healing and updating bootloader, just in case something does go wrong.
- LED Driver for WS2812b programmable LED
- Infrared LED Race Transponder support – no need for separate transponder
- SBUS Inversion
- Future iPhone and Android configurator support
- High Speed 32khz gyro, lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity gyro ever used
- Through hole solder pads – forms an I-Beam when soldered for extra strength
- FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Futaba, JR, IBus, Sbus and other radio support
- Integrated buzzer driver
- Voltage and current ADC pins, for full voltage and current monitoring
- Full telemetry output support
- ESC flashing and configuration built into configurator
- Most active software development
- Selectable 3.3 voltage
- 3 serial uarts
- Bluetooth expandable
- F4 processor
- 16mb of flash memory
- GPS expandable
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm squared to center of holes
The RaceFlight Guarantee
In addition to all the other amazing things the Revolt presents, customers who pre-order the Revolt get a special guarantee. When you adopt early within the first 72 hours, your Revolt will ship before any others! Revolters will also get access to RaceFlight’s ticketed tech support which will include step-by-step help with installation, tuning, and anything else that may arise with your Revolt.
You are now a RaceFlight Revolter! Welcome to the exclusive club